Monday, March 23, 2009

Twitter and All Inclusive Vacations

This whole Twitter thing is really starting to get out of hand. I know, I know. What in the world does Twitter have to do with an all inclusive vacation. Well, I know one thing. Twitter is used to tell others what you are doing, to provide breaking news, or to disseminate information you think is valuable to others. Hmmmm? How could this be used for an all inclusive vacation. I have an idea! For those of us toiling and laboring through the work day, how about you tell us how great your all inclusive vacation is. And do it WHILE you are there. You know! You could tell us what kind of frozen concoction that the bartender just made for you while you are sitting at the swim-up pool bar. Or better yet, you could send out a TWEET while you are para sailing above turquoise waters. Wouldn't that be something to tell the kids. I don't mind living vicariously through others. If I can't be on vacation, I sure am glad that you can. Tell me all about it. You can follow me at http://twitter.com/jamaicatom and I will be sure to follow back.

I see all kinds of use for Twitter and all inclusives. If you find out that a certain room number or room block at the resort has the best view, tweet it to us. Discover some really cool local restaurant or meet a super special employee at the resort, let us know! We will endeavor to provide you with relevant information regarding travel to the Caribbean and Mexico. From time to time, my tweets may not pertain to anything you care about. But hey, that is what Twitter is all about. An all inclusive vacation is an experience. One that you might want to tell the world about! And we are all here to listen.
Happy Tweeting!
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment