Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mexico and VIP Treatment - Now Is the Time


Amazing. That is what one of my good friends from college just said about the El Dorado Royale. Yeah. That one. The one in MEXICO. And he is there NOW. With his bride of less than 24 hours.

You see. He is one of those that chose to go to Mexico, in spite of all of the wild stories of death from the "dreaded" flu. Lucky him. He is now in a PRESIDENTIAL suite. One that I have never even had the pleasure of touring, because they are always OCCUPIED. Steve told me that he has a couple of BUTLERS. A COUPLE! That means more than 1!. They drive him and his new bride around the hotel grounds and cater to their every whim. I wish I was there :) Only with my wife and the same lack of crowds. Steve said there aren't many people around anywhere. Not at the airport. Not at the resorts. Hmmm?? Does this make sense?

We haven't heard much about the dreaded flu in recent days, but people still equate Mexico with "death". Duh! I equate it to a Presidential Suite now. My connections at the resort say they have never upgraded someone to a Presidential. I believe them. If you really want to know, Steve paid for an Individual Casita Suite. This is a pretty expensive option, but worth every penny. BUT. And here is the big BUT. He got upgraded because of a unique situation. It seems most of you are afraid to go there. A BIG DUHH! From what Steve says, EVERY person that is there is receiving the best service EVER. Even if they are in a lower level of room or suite. This is the BEST time to ever go to Mexico. Have you ever dreamed of a great vacation with exceptional service, at a GREAT price? Well, this is the time. And you might get something nicer than what you paid for :) I have been giving serious thought to another Mexican vacation.
Even though I am in debt to my Jamaican friend to make a visit there.

A friend of mine who works in Mexico says that Cancun is "deserted". WOW. Time to go there. She and her husband were going to put in some vacation time to go up and hang out on the beach at some nice hotels. Why has the world gone mad? I dunno but I am glad. Because some of us need to get in a much needed vacation without all of the hustle and bustle. You know what I am hearing? The Mexican tourist industry is so happy to see tourists that they are going way beyond what is necessary to make people feel welcome. Sometimes service in the US sucks. It never has in Mexico. I can only imagine how great it is now. Dang! For every person that shuns this place, it just makes it better for those that go there.

Ever wanted to feel VIP? Maybe you are a VIP. Mabye not. BUT. This is your chance. Mexico is world-renowned for its hospitality and unbelievable service. Now you can take it to the next level. Just like jumping from high school to the NBA. Sometimes an opportunity presents itself. This is yours.

Til Next Time,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment